For Immediate Release
Tampa, FL, September 30, 2016 - Massage Prep has partnered with Veracity Insurance Solutions to provide a comprehensive insurance coverage to Massage Therapy schools and their instructors, students, and clinics.
Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC (https://www.insurebodywork.com/) is the program administrator and general agent for Beauty & Bodywork Insurance (BBI) that covers individual students or professionals. Veracity has focused on specialty general liability, product liability and program business insurance in 2002. Since then, they have been involved in the creation and ongoing administration of over 20 different association-based and Risk Purchasing Group programs. Veracity Insurance can provide insurance to schools, salons and spas through a wide range of carriers through our brokerage division. Located just South of Salt Lake City, Veracity is committed to providing each client the best price and service possible. With over 40,000 small business accounts serviced, Veracity’s team has the experience and expertise necessary to meet your needs. Veracity was the former insurance program administrator for Massage Magazine Plus.
Veracity lead insurer is Great American Insurance Group
Great American Insurance Company (http://www.greatamericaninsurancegroup.com/Pages/default.aspx) is committed to helping individuals and businesses secure a healthy financial future. Since 1872, their insurance operations have been providing insurance products and services tailored to meet the specific and ever-changing needs of their customers.
Their lead insurer, Great American Insurance Company, is rated “A+” (Superior) by A.M. Best. (Rating affirmed February 21, 2014).
- Dedicated, easy-to-use online enrollment portal for students and professionals
- General and Professional Liability
- Products-Completed Operations
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Damage to Premises Rented to you
- Inland Marine/Business Personal Property
- Identity Recovery
General Liability Ins.
- Insurance that provides protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage, such as, client falls getting on/off the massage table or chair
- Client injured when massage table or chair collapsed
- Client slips and falls in treatment room
General & Professional liability limits
- General & Professional Liability Aggregate $3,000,000
- Products & Completed Operations Aggregate $3,000,000
- Personal & Advertising Injury Included
- Each Occurrence $2,000,000
- Damage to Premises Rented to you $300,000
- Inland Marine / Business Personal Property $2,000
- Deductible $150
- Identity Recovery Coverage $15,000
- Deductible $250
Professional Liability Ins.
- Insurance that provides protection against a client claiming that you caused an injury, such as, burns on back from hot stone massage, nerve damage from excessive stretching or massaging.
- 24/7 Access to Policy Documents
- Quality insurance
- Convenient Online Purchasing
- No Quote Process
- Licensed In All 50 States
- Instant Coverage
- No Deductible on Liability Claims
- A+ Rated Insurance Carrier
- One Policy for Multiple Methods
- Peace of Mind
Product Liability Ins.
- Insurance that provides protection if a client has reaction to product you used or a retail product sold.
Other Ins. available (personal and business)
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Business Personal Property
- Business Interruption
- Crime Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers' Compensation
The below pricing is offered.